Aims & Activities
Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich Mind works to enhance and enrich the quality of life of people with dementia and mental health needs. We aim to:
- support people to make well informed choices about their lives
- equip people to cope, to manage, and to improve their own mental health
- facilitate access to fulfilling activities and to valued roles in their community
- provide safe and stimulating services when people are most vulnerable
- improve understanding of the experience of people with mental health problems and dementia.
Anchor House, Station Road, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0RZ, United Kingdom