Aims & Activities
Deaf Access provide information, advice and support for people who are deaf or hard of hearing, their families and carers.
Our services and activities include:
- Information, help and guidance available at our office on Monday to Thursday 9.30am-4pm
- British Sign Language practice group
- Employment service
- Tinnitus support group
- Market craft stall in Bromley High Street market
- Hearing aid batteries for NHS hearing aids
- Assistance equipment, hands-on demonstrations by appointment
- BRIGHT DeafBlind BSL for Usher and DeafBlind people to meet socially
- Hard of hearing social group
- Volunteering opportunities
- Lip-reading class
- Retubing clinic for NHS hearing aids
and . . .
- Craft club for all.
Community House, South Street, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1RH, United Kingdom