Dinosaur Days includes:
- Expert talks and panel discussions;
- ‘The Iguanodon Restaurant’ street theatre – rollicking fun that brings the real history of palaeontology to life from around the time of opening of the Crystal Palace (also partly funded by the Arts Council);
- Drawing events for kids and art installations for everyone;
- Experiential demos from organisations with related missions;
- Hands-on conservation demos and behind-the-scenes conservation tours for the sculptures on the Dinosaur Islands;
- Listing as part of the national Heritage Open Days, with broad advertising and promotional support heritageopendays.org.uk.
Bring your enthusiasm and skills of all kinds, from gardening to outreach, for our monthly working meetings. We are particularly looking for committed people who want to contribute to the long-term sustainability of the project. The palaeo plants will need friends into the future!
If you would like to be part of this exciting project please fill in your contact details in the form in the link below so we can keep you up to date on volunteering opportunities and free events. We will also host a programme of talks and events around the project, to make it an experience with something for everyone.
Sign up here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m7hmc_6--QjgOGzHcs7W_2_v8Bnro4SzPQieBE2eBPw/viewform?edit_requested=true