This is a free service for people of any age, who might need help to complete any type of forms e.g Attendance Allowance, Personal Independence Payments, other benefits, grant applications, Blue Badge applications etc.
* A trained volunteer will make an appointment to either visit the client in their home or at Community House BR1 1RH, in order to fill out the form together.
* Please note, this is a form filling service only. If help is required about eligibility for benefits, other services are available. For older people see Age UK Bromley and Greenwich's information "Welfare Benefits Eligibility Checking for Older People in Bromley Borough" and for people under age 55, please contact Citizens Advice Bureau T: 020 8315 1940.
* Age UK website also has factsheets on different types of welfare benefits available: * http://www.ageuk.org.uk/bromleyandgreenwich/information-and-advice/publicationsandlinks/
* When completing a request/referral for this service please indicate:-
* what form(s) need to be completed;
* where the client would like to meet.
Quality Assured Provider