A trained MindCare professional will spend time with the person with dementia, in their own home, engaging them in activities to help them maintain everyday living skills. Respite visits can be booked during the day, evening and occasional overnights.
* Other services at home available:-
• support with daily living activities;
• escorts to and from day care, local social/community events and appointments;
• evening visits to check on the wellbeing and safety of clients with dementia.
This service can also be useful where the person with dementia does not want to attend a centre.
* The service is free for people with dementia who live with family carers if referred by the London Borough of Bromley.
* The service is provided for people with care funded by London Borough of Bromley or Personal Budgets.
* Prices start at £14.40 per hour (2017) for clients living alone or for those wishing to pay independently.
Quality Assured Provider