The Palaeo Planting Project includes:
- Monthly meetings and working sessions for the volunteer team
- Planning, clearing and planting historically and scientifically appropriate plants;
- Planning, guidance and education by a horticultural specialist, following guidance report by palaeobotanist;
- Tree pruning work by Capel Manor, who have experience, tools and safety training;
- Information fliers and web info to reach everyone, even beyond our volunteer team;
- Talks for the public on related topics by specialists.
Sign up herehttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m7hmc_6--QjgOGzHcs7W_2_v8Bnro4SzPQieBE2eBPw/viewform?edit_requested=true