Mindcare Dementia Support Centre (run by Bromley and Lewisham Mind) is available to:-
• residents of the borough of Bromley and surrounding boroughs who have a dementia diagnosis;
• privately funding people;
• people with Personal Budgets.
Prices for whole day, regular attendance start from £40.56 per day. A free trial is available for people to see if the centre meets their needs.
Clients can spend the day engaging in activities and social groups which aim to encourage daily living skills and social interaction in a safe, relaxed and professional environment.
* Meals available;
* accessible premises with indoor and outdoor facilities and sensory spaces;
* reminiscence and storytelling;
* music, dance and singing;
* arts and crafts groups;
* exercise relevant to individual capabilities;
* food preparation;
* celebrations of popular events, special national occasions and Carers Week;
* visits to community places of interest.
Also available are drop-in sessions when carers can bring the person they care for to the centre for up to three hours, either on a regular basis or as and when needed. Prices for drop-in sessions start from £9.42 per hour. (2017)
Quality Assured Provider